Winter Wonderland

🎄We are very excited to announce that our annual Winter Wonderland will take place on Saturday, December 16, 2023 3:00 PM EST that will be open until Christmas! We will have a Gingerbread Decorating Contest, which will also include mini games, meet and greets, rides, snowball fights, and more! Who knows! If you're on the Nice List, maybe Santa will visit and give you a special present..👀🎄

🎁Drop Parties will also be hosted during meet and greets where you will have the opportunity to receive rare Christmas items! Mini games will guarantee that you will win something festively rare!🎁

The Gingerbread contest themes will be:
🍭Most Delicious Looking🍭
🛠️Most Creative🛠️
❄️Most Festive❄️

Posted below will be the schedule:
🔔December 16, 2023 3:00 PM EST - Meet & Greet + Maze🔔
🧊Sunday, December 17, 2023 2:00 PM EST - Meet & Greet
3:30 PM EST - Snowball Frenzy🧊
🧨Wednesday, December 20, 2023 3:30 PM EST - Meet & Greet
3:30 PM - Skate To Your Fate🧨
🎁Saturday, December 23, 2023 1:00 PM - Meet & Greet
3:30 PM EST - Present Hunt🎁
🎣Sunday, December 24, 2023 2:00 PM EST - Ice Fishing 🎣​

Return to: MegaCraft News
Hello @LevantineRosie im looking to talk to Butter? If I cant ill jest give you the idea I brought up to him in the server. I have a bending Idea, that Bending is called Demon bending. The first abilitys would be called (DemonSurge): It allows you to have x2 speed & strength for 60 seconds. Ability #2 is called (UndeadHord):This abilty will let you summon 10 zombies & 10 skeletons. Ability #3 is called (NetherLord):It lets you to summon 10 piglins,5 wither skeletons, and 1 wither to fight for you for 20 seconds. The next abilitys #4 is called (ObsidanSpikes): Like the name says it will send obsidian spike coming out of the ground in a strait path at the opponent. ability #5 is called (DemonMovement): It works like the ability shadow sneak but it is with Nether Rack and will blind all people in a 5 block radius around you. That is all the abilitys. *You can add more*
I hope you take a liking to my idea and also allow me to personally have this bending too. Have a good day.